Black London Guide – 120 places of Black Art, History & Culture.
Nicola Adams born in 1982 a boxer who won gold medals at the 2012 Olympics.
The statue created by sculptor Thomas J Price standing at the White Collar Factory in East London.
The Jamaica Wine House at Cornhill a coffee house opened in 1652. Coffee growing was started in the hills of Ethiopia. The word coffee rooted in Arabic from the wine of the bean!
A painting of a soldier awarded twice for bravery hanging in the National Portrait Gallery.
Buy and Enjoy!
Copyright Adrian Scott
North London Counsellor Blog 2021
All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: This weblog is the view of the writer and for general information only
This article is designed to provoke argument and critique
- 34. Death of the Generations?
- 33. World in a Rush
- 32. Despair Helpless Hopeless
- 31. Althea Gibson Won
- 30. Incel Culture Anxiety
- 29. Liberal Democracy Not Wanted
- 28. Gareth on the Couch
- 27. Tragedy of Mental Health
- 26. NHS Bill Free for All
- 25. Moments of Race -ism
- 24. Live a Free Life
- 23. Happy Gospel Sunday!
- 22. Rust Patina Decay
- 21. The Great Replacement?
- 20. White World Under Threat?