Black London Guide – 120 places of Black Art, History & Culture.
Nicola Adams born in 1982 a boxer who won gold medals at the 2012 Olympics.
The statue created by sculptor Thomas J Price standing at the White Collar Factory in East London.
The Jamaica Wine House at Cornhill a coffee house opened in 1652. Coffee growing was started in the hills of Ethiopia. The word coffee rooted in Arabic from the wine of the bean!
A painting of a soldier awarded twice for bravery hanging in the National Portrait Gallery.
Buy and Enjoy!
Copyright Adrian Scott
North London Counsellor Blog 2021
All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: This weblog is the view of the writer and for general information only
This article is designed to provoke argument and critique
- 13. Oubliettes
- 12. Tractors Tennis Drug Running
- 11. A F**ked World? Part2
- 10. A F**ked World? Part1
- 9. Carl Brashear Diver Trailblazer
- 8. Couples Therapy: NATO & Russia
- 7. Forgotten War Anxiety
- 6. V Flowers Olympic Trailblazer
- 5. Life is Death
- 4. Memory and Truth
- 3. Sidney Poitier Actor Trailblazer
- 2. Prime Minister Prime Minister
- 1. April Ashley Trans Trailblazer
- 42. Fatherless Children Coincidence
- 41. Truth or Peace at Xmas Dinner?